Monday, October 02, 2006

Hooray for challenges


I'm so glad the DW team has started a new blog for their new book Designing With Color that I got FREE from winning the challenge on The Book of me blog. The book is so cool as are all the books in the DW series. This is my post for the current challenge using paint. Paint is my FAVORITE medium as I like to really get into it and use the tons of brushes that I seem to not have enough of (ha ha). However my favorite tool happens to be what God gave me my HANDS I guess you never grow up I'm proud to say that FINGER PAINTING by far is the BEST way to paint!! For this layout I painted the background mustard with a brush all other accent paint was done with my fingers. I also stamped with paint on the photo and up in the upper right corner. I don't know what's up with my photo mojo as lately all my images are coming out blurry. :( At any rate thanks for stopping by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

your work is simple fabulous

8:38 PM  
Blogger alyssa said...

Beautiful. So happy to have discovered your blog today! :)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home