Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'M A WINNER!

I'm sooo excited I just updated my blog with new pics and popped over to the ME blog and found out that I won challenge #5! This was the first challenge that I have done so I'm just beside myself and I didn't even know you win a prize :) I can't stay her and chat I must get to the LSS if this isn't a reason to shop I don't know what is! Thanks to all who checked out my blog and to everyone over at the ME blog site.

Check it out http://www.autumnleaves.com/meBlog/

5 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

clapping...yay....so glad someone wins...i NEVER win a thing...i could have 50 chances and only 55 participants and i still won't win...hehehe

congrats to you

2:00 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

YAY, congrats girl!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Urban Plantation said...

Thanks for the pat on the back Greta & Toya I'm still learning how this blog comment stuff works do I comment on my blog or yours???? Thanks again.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

Hey there Sheila! I just found you and added a link to you from my blog. Congratulations on your win! Of course you deserve it!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home