Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy to be creating again




O.K. so it has been awhile since I posted but how can you blame me when there are so many creative and inspirational blogs out there. I have really been into journaling lately and hit my normal daily journal blogs which usually ends of being an all night thing which leaves me lurking instead of creating.

I did come across some creative sistah's on the East Coast that started a 31 day challenge journal and I got all excited about starting one on my own that I didn't finish the pages in my buddy Walena's journal. I have to say lurking on their sights have been such fun! You must check out http://www.adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com/ and http://trinilove.typepad.com/my_weblog/. I found this blog http://meocracy.blogspot.com/ from Toy's and I have to say when I read her post about looking cute and I was ROF big time!

I will do my best to keep my creativity going and not lurk so much that I have time to create. The first two pics are two of the four pages that I did in Walena's journal that will be on the way in the mail tomorrow (don't kill me) and I will be sending my journal as well once I figure out which one. The last pic is one of the pages I did in my 31 day challenge. I still have to add the journaling to this page but that will be a Starbucks trip sometime this week. The girls on the East coast do both paper and digital challenges I have to stick to what I love and do it all on paper. Until next time peace out :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

hey girl....glad you stopped by and thanks for pimpin me out...well you know my blog that is...lol

i am putting you in my bloglines so i can keep up with you...

3:41 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

hey there, thanks for posting about my blog, how cool, next time you gome by leave a comment so I will know who you are, lol

6:32 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out!!! Now ya gotta come out of lurkdom and leave a comment! LOL

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home